5 Ways to Improve Your Life & Success Immediately
Here is a short entry with a nice small list of 5 things you can do to improve your life and reach your goals faster. They really do work! You can apply all ofthem today.
1. Get up early. What successful person do you know who sleeps in late and lolly-gags around until the better half of the day has passed? Every successful entrepreneur I’ve met gets up earlier than the others and uses that quiet time for themselves whether it be for exercise, meditation, getting important work done or simply focusing on how to plan his the day. The old saying is true, “Early to bed and early to rise, helps keep a man healthy and wise”. I always feel better when I get a good night’s sleep and get up early. I have more energy to attack the day. And as the French say, la vie est rserve pour ceux qui se lvent tt (life is for those who rise early).
2. Meditate. Yep, you hear this advice everywhere but until you learn to quiet your own mind, toss out the noise and get peaceful and calm inside, you won’t understand just how powerful this practice is. You can do this with mindful meditations like doing a specific, simple task (try ironing, weeding, washing the dishes, sweeping), or while exercising (like walking or running -it’s getting in the zone) or in a quiet spot where you can count your breaths in, count the holding breaths and count the breaths out. Check this breathing technique from Dr. Weil’s Breathing CD. Whatever you do, it will bring your centering and better focus in times of crisis.
3. Listen to more music. Talk about changing your vibration. Music is sound. Sound is vibration. You can’t stay in the same vibrational or emotional state with music surrounding you. Anything that makes your feel better. The music you choose will depend on the time of the or the emotional balance you are looking for. Whatever you pick, remember to sing along, dance or breathe with the music. Music is a cure-all. It’s one of the quickest ways of getting out of a funk.
4. Walk more. Get out and walk more. Use this age-old technique to get from point A to point B in your everyday life. Walk more outside, in nature, among others. Wherever you’re going, try walking there. Notice the world, the energy around you and feel how natural it feels to be doing the perfect exercise for your body. Parking will never be a problem ever again. Also, your mind with thank you later because the criss-crossing motion of one leg forward and opposite arm swinging forward helps the mind to function properly. It’s kinesthics. That is why it helps to ‘walk out your problem’. You’ll solve more problems when you walk more (not to mention the exercise boost!)
5. Say thank you and really mean it. Appreciate what you are seeing and what others are doing for you. Take time to sum up the good in your day by praying before bed or just checking off a things-that-went-right-today list then let out a big thank you to the universe. Believe me, they will hear and respond in kind. You like it when people say it to you whatever the job done. So pass it forward. It will come back 10-fold.
Practice these five things daily and you’ll enjoy your NOW more and more.